Do You See What I See.... ???
I see 7 billion people living on planet Earth.
I see 30,0000 children dying from starvation every day.
I see half naked supermodels exploiting themselves and selling their souls.
I see 1 million pounds of food thrown away every day.
I see decades of inhumane and desensitizing TV shows and movies.
I see cold blooded murder for money, property and power.
I see 100,000 years of toxic depleted uranium.
I see the Earth being sucked dry of her lifeblood, oil.
I see 4 billion humans who live in a land of illusion.
I see corporate crime being overlooked merely for individual monetary profit.
I see a military industrial complex creating world wide genocide.
I see 4 billion pounds of toxic industrial pollution every year.
Do You See What I See ??
I see man made diseases being spread via pharmaceuticals.
I see disharmony, confusion, death and deceit.
I see 2 billion perfectly functioning cell phones thrown away every year.
I see a private global banking cartel printing fiat currencies to control the masses.
I see 50% of US tax dollars being spent on military use.
I see private corporations that own and run 51% of everything on Earth.
I see governments polishing the shoes of these private corporations.
I see the massive corporate exploitation and waste of natural resources.
I see corporate planned and perceived obsolescence.
I see a fluoride contaminated fresh water supply that's rapidly diminishing.
I see corporate advertising lying to the world every day.
I see the oceans and seas being raped of life merely to provide for more unnecessary consumption and profit.
I see that 80% of the Earth's original forests are now gone.
I see people living in a system that is based merely on material consumption.... Not parenting, not knowledge... and not freedom.
I see 100,000 synthetic toxic chemicals mixed with organic compounds to create poison food, merchandise and products.
I see little children with their fingers and hands cut off for refusing to forcefully mine diamonds.
I see 1% of the population screwing over the other 99% solely for temporary personal gain.
I see a world economic social system that has no other choice but to be abandoned.
FEEDTHEFIRE.FILMS on FACEBOOK
If you enjoyed this post, please Like or Tweet below.
If you enjoyed this article please "Like" or "Tweet" below.